Mission and Vision
- To make the people and government of Bangladesh aware of the urgency of keeping and managing public and private records properly;
- To help the National Archives of Bangladesh to become one of the leading archival organizations of South Asia;
- To acquire copies of records related to Bangladesh now preserved in various foreign archives and deposit them in the National Archives of Bangladesh;
- To work closely with the National Archives of Bangladesh to develop its digitalization program;
- To help various organizations to establish their own archives and train up the personnel of various records creating agencies;
- To found an Institute of Archival Studies in Bangladesh; and
- To take other actions on its own or as a public-private partnership for taking the Society forward in the future.